- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with half the milk.
- Beat in flour and salt until smooth.
- Stir in melted butter and remaining milk.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- With a spatula, turn the pancakes and cook until golden brown, about 1/2 minute.
- Serve immediately or keep warm while making the remaining pancakes.
- Eat, and then go and pet a cat, because cats are snuggly and adorable!